Philippa is a very dedicated and creative artist. Her artwork is very much a form of communication in which she expresses herself emotionally. Her work can often evolve hour by hour as the output of her different feelings.
Philippa’s favourite medium is paint. She works on large areas, covering much space in a short amount of time with bold brush strokes. She then goes over it again adding delicate finer details that give her work a real depth. She also uses paint along with other materials to create layered collages. Each collage piece is worked both sides, whether it is seen or hidden from view. This along with the layered collage pieces, which placed at certain angles, and sometimes covered completely gives Philippa’s work depth and intrigue.
- The Out There Art Fair: Patterns of My Mind, Cockpit Arts Winter Open Studios, 2019 (group show)
- Where The Heart Is, Cockpit Arts Summer Open Studios, 2019 (group show)
- The Out There Art Fair, Cockpit Arts Winter Open Studios, 2018 (group show)
- That’s where I come in, Kentish Town Health Centre, 2017 (group show)
- A dialogue with colour, Kentish Town Health Centre, 2016-17 (duo show)
- Manipulated Material, Cockpit Arts, London, November 2015 (Group show)
- Art at the Bridge, ‘Connections’ Tower Bridge, London 2014 – 2015 (Group show)
- Oh Wow, Cockpit Arts, London, June 2014 (Group Show)
- I was Framed, Cockpit Arts, London, November 2013 (Group Show)
- Unwrapped, Cockpit Arts, London, November 2012 (Group Show)
- Difference and Repetition, Camden Arts Centre, London 2012 (Group Show)