Ophir Yaron’s artwork takes inspiration from different areas of her life and is represented through words, colours and pattern. Her work demonstrates a strong understanding of composition, mark making and colour to illustrate her ideas. Yaron enjoys exploring a variety of materials such as paints and inks but always with a strong foundation in drawing.
Using words that are personal to her, Ophir Yaron takes inspiration from her life, the artist Gaudi and her favourite singer Jessie J: “She gives me confidence within myself and my abilities of what I can do.” – Ophir Yaron
- The Out There Art Fair: Shaking the Everyday, Cockpit Arts Winter Open Studios, 2021 (group show)
- The Out There Art Fair: Patterns of My Mind, Cockpit Arts Winter Open Studios, 2019 (group show)
- Shape Open, Nunnery Gallery, 2019 (group show)
- Where The Heart Is, Cockpit Arts Summer Open Studios, 2019 (group show)
- Art Is Part Of The Equation, The Royal Academy of Arts, 2018 (group show)
- Co-workshop Leader, Friday Afternoon Art Club, Royal Academy of Arts, 2019