Amita Ramchandani incorporates a range of materials into her 2D and 3D artworks. She uses collage, weaving, sewing and painting to create pieces that include a range of organic forms reminiscent of elements of nature. Amita’s paintings exude energy and colourful drama. She uses textiles to add a touch of delicate, feminine charm. Both are often mixed together into colourful, dynamic sculptural forms.
- The Out There Art Fair: Shaking the Everyday, Cockpit Arts Winter Open Studios, 2021 (group show)
- The Out There Art Fair: Patterns of My Mind, Cockpit Arts Winter Open Studios, 2019 (group show)
- Where The Heart Is, Cockpit Arts Summer Open Studios, 2019 (group show)
- Art is Part of The Equation, Royal Academy, 2019 (group show)
- The Out There Art Fair, Cockpit Arts Christmas Open Studios, 2016 (group show)
- Shop of Curiosity, The Geddes Gallery, 2016 (group show)