Kathy works mainly in 3D using discarded objects, recycled thread and wool. Kathy has a great skill for putting together many different materials and textures to create eye-catching pieces of work. She is able to combine very different materials together and reconstructs each section in such a way that there is a harmony between all the elements.
Kathy works on a very intricate level. She carefully builds detailed constructions so that they blend together but do not loose their uniqueness, producing art that contains multiple elements and works on many levels.
- That’s where I come in, Kentish Town Health Centre, 2017 (group show)
- Oh Wow! 32 Responses to Colour and Light, Cockpit Arts Summer Open Studios, 2014 (group show)
- I Was Framed, Cockpit Arts Christmas Open Studios, 2013 (group show)
- Side by Side international exhibition, Southbank Centre, 2013 (group show)
- Difference & Repetition, Camden Arts Centre, 2012 (group show)