Declan Leslie is fascinated by the process of visual storytelling. His interest in narrative and the dialog within images is reflected in the beautifully executed drawings, paintings and 3D pieces he creates. Declan is also an accomplished musician and has recently written and produced two film noir shorts, as well as designing the set and props for Face Front Inclusive Theatre’s Transitions production.
- The Out There Art Fair, Cockpit Arts Christmas Open Studios, 2016 (group show)
- Dizziness of Freedom, Tight Modern Tour, 2014 (group show)
- Oh Wow! 32 Responses to Colour and Light, Cockpit Arts Summer Open Studios, 2014 (group show)
- A Carriage Through Time, London Transport Museum, 2014 (group show)
- I Was Framed, Cockpit Arts Christmas Open Studios, 2013 (group show)