Ali Kamalati loves painting and experimenting with different media to create his artwork. His small paintings are sometimes brought together into freeform books which seem to tell a visual story that he delights in narrating. His work is intuitive, intimate and quirky. It suggests animated events, objects, words and landscapes that capture his unique and extravert nature.
- Shop of Curiosity, The Geddes Gallery, 2016 (group show)
- Oh Wow! 32 Responses to Colour and Light, Cockpit Arts Summer Open Studios, 2014 (group show)
- Goodbye to Greenwood Place, The Camden Society, 2014 (group show)
- I Was Framed, Cockpit Arts Christmas Open Studios, 2013 (group show)
- Dreamcatcher. Moment in Time, Shape in the City, Gracechurch Street, 2012-2013 (group show)[/wptab]