Alex uses a range of media to create his work. He experiments with different materials and pays attention to details, for instance marbling his own paper to collage in his works. Alex takes inspiration from the contemporary media imagery and recreates and interprets these into his own unique vision, combining urban modern grittiness with wistful romantic sensitivity.
- Autism Arts Festival, Studio 3 Canterbury, 2017
- The Out There Art Fair, Cockpit Arts Christmas Open Studios, 2016 (group show)
- Oh Wow! 32 Responses to Colour and Light, Cockpit Arts Summer Open Studios, 2014 (group show)
- A Carriage Through Time, London Transport Museum, 2014 (group show)
- I Was Framed, Cockpit Arts Christmas Open Studios, 2013 (group show)